Small group supervision (max 4 participants) for provisional psychologists looking to integrate relaxation and mindfulness exercises in clinical practice. This is a practical and experiential group that will provide opportunities to role-play different exercises and give you the confidence to immediately start using these in sessions with clients.
This group will cover the following:
- An overview of the uses and benefits of relaxation and mindfulness in clinical practice
- The difference between relaxation and mindfulness
- Role-play of three different exercises (scripts provided) where each participant has the opportunity to play both therapist and client
- Small group discussion covering questions and ideas for creating more individualised exercises for different presentations
- Recordings of progressive muscle relaxation and body scan for self-practice