The session provides 3 hours of group supervision, and will cover the following:
• Overview and purpose of the test
• Supervisor will demonstrate administration of the core subtests
• Guidelines for simulated assessments
• Brief overview of scoring, interpretation and report-writing
• Report template and sample assessments provided
There will be a 10 minute break approximately half-way through the session.
Groups are limited to a maximum of 5 participants, who can also arrange to use the test materials when they are ready to administer the assessment for their supervisor to observe and assess competency. Test hire (Wednesday to Sunday) is included in the cost (pick up from eastern suburbs of Sydney). Each test needs to be proficiently administered twice in order to meet the Board’s competency requirements.
Please note that you will require a strong internet connect and decent screen size (minimum 14″) in order to fully benefit from this group.